Welcome to the Reception Page!
Welcome back to School for many of you! If you are learning from home, we have put together lots of ideas that can keep you busy and working towards the curriculum goals.
Don’t forget to use your Bug Club login to access your reading books online!!
Listen to the story 'The Rainbow Fish': https://youtu.be/r9mryuEKkKc Then have a go at some of the activities below.
- Write the colour of fish you see.Click here
- Write a list that includes all the reasons Rainbow fish was a good friend. Click here
- 'How are you a good friend to other?' Can you write a sentence for this. Click here
- Sing nursery rhymes
- Jolly Phonics sounds song.
- A range of phonics activities - Click here
- Read the captions to know what colour to create the sea animals. Add sound buttons to help. Click here
- Sing a counting song
- Roll a dice, write your addition sentence and if it makes a number on the fish, cross it off. -. Click here
- Maths Challenges - Click here
- Cut and stick the missing numbers. – Click here
- Make your own Rainbow Fish mask. Template Click here
- Sensory Play: Make your own Rainbow Spaghetti
Leave spaghetti to soak for a long time until it begins to go soft, drain and then rinse to remove starch that causes pasta to be sticky.
Place spaghetti into a bag and add food colouring.
Separate bag for each colour you want to make.
Allow 40 mins for dye to dry on the pasta.
Get Active videos:
Join in with Pudseys stretches
Join Joe Wicks with his moves
Become a super mover
Get Moving with sticky kids
Enjoy a story: