Admissions into our Reception classes and transfers from other schools are organised by the Education Authority Admissions department. You can access their website by clicking here.
Please see the following link for information regarding Reception class admissions. Please note the deadline for all applications is January 15th 2018.
Please call into school if you have any concerns about admissions – we will try to help.
In the event that our classes are over subscribed, the following ‘priority’ criteria will apply :
- Those with special educational needs
- Children looked after by Social Services
- Those living within the area
- Those who already have siblings in our school
- Medical, social or compassionate reasons
- Other applications
Please be aware that a place in our Nursery classes does not guarantee a place in our Reception classes. Parents must apply to the Reception classes separately – please see/telephone one of our admin team if you have any questions about this.