Headteacher Job Vacancy
Marlbrook Primary School is looking to appoint a Headteacher. Please see below all relevant information.
We a 3 form entry school (NoR 650) in South Hereford and part of Dewbridge Federation. We are seeking an outstanding, dynamic Headteacher who shares our vision, values, ethos and passion for the role of education in transforming lives.
We intend to appoint an individual :
- who will build on the work of the existing leadership team and recently retired Executive Headteacher;
- who cares passionately about the children and the Federation and who will work continuously to do the best for them;
- who can develop and get the best from a fantastic team;
- who is a good communicator, comfortable with engaging with all stakeholders and deeply focused on learning and outcomes;
- who embodies our motto: ‘achievement through effort’.
We believe that every aspect of the Federation should be the best it can possibly be and we believe every child is entitled to the highest quality teaching, learning and educational experiences. This means maximising children’s academic outcomes, but also enhancing their skills in - communication, creativity, resilience, independence, physical learning, social and emotional intelligence.
Whilst the Federation has been in existence for a number of years, and we have strong financial management and excellent academic results, we consider ourselves to still be on a journey, eager to adapt and improve. There are many areas where you can make a ‘difference’ and introduce improvements, not just at Marlbrook but within the Federation as a whole. You will inherit a great staff team, amazing children and families and support from a highly committed Governing Board.
More details about Marlbrook School and the Federation can be found in our headteacher pack below. For an informal chat about the role and the Federation, please contact the CEO Tracey Kneale CBE on firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms and packs are also available from email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 1.00pm Monday 13th March 2023
Interview dates: Tuesday 28th March 2023 and Wednesday 29th March 2023.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks, satisfactory references and clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service at Enhanced Level will be required.
- 1 Application Form part 1
- 1 Application form part 2 Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 - Disclosure Form
- Headteacher Standards
- HT advert
- HT job description
- Marlbrook Prospectus 2022-23