Marlbrook Teaching School offers a variety of courses for teachers across a range of areas. This compliments our School to School support work.
We offer training based at Marlbrook Primary School to meet all training needs. Sessions can be half days (3 hours at a cost of £60 per teacher) or as a twilight Session (£25 per teacher). All courses will be certificated.
We can offer the following courses:
- Leadership and Management—including all aspects of strategic development
- ITT, NQT and middle leaders—mentoring and coaching
- Reviewing Pupil Premium—provision and impact
- SEN—provision and impact
- Data interrogation/assessment
- Managing change/handling conflict
- Teaching and learning
- SATs moderation
- Early years and phonics
Please click here for details of our highly successful:
These courses have had a real impact in improving performance and outcomes of the teachers that have attended.
We work closely with the Salop and Herefordshire Maths Hub. For the latest training and CPD developments please see the Events page.